Monday, April 14, 2008

I know it's a sin to covet...


It's weird because I'm not a crazy fan of Gwen or Gavin individually, but throw Kingston in the mix, and I'm literally aching to somehow morph into a member of the Rossdale-Stefanis.

I previously resisted linking to the video of them playing at the La Brea Tar Pits, but it's just too ridiculously cute not to share.

How cute is Gavin? Jon says an attitude like that only comes post-rehab. Whatever it is, it totally works.

Ok, enough of all that...

I had fun trying on SCUBA gear this weekend. KDL had more fun watching me. There are photos. I also learned that for the beach dives, I'll have to swim 100 yards into the ocean. That sounded bad enough until Mike reminded me that I'll be doing that swim with all my gear on...so I'm kinda nervous about my physical capabilities, but we'll see...won't know unless I try. My mask resembles a pair of old man (dare I say pervy?) glasses from the early 80s. (Read as HOTT!)

Hotel Cafe Show was again so much fun. It was the last night of the tour. Joshua Radin showed up to sing "Cecilia" (one of my fave covers) and they ended the show with everybody singing "Rainbow Connection." (!!!)

Favorites of the evening were again: Priscilla Ahn, Meiko and Ingrid (I just put "The Chain" on my page. It's an old school round, and I love it.). I was also really digging Cary Brothers.

Alright, gotta prep for tonight's premiere...

No comments: