Thursday, April 3, 2008

I hold these truths to be self-evident...

1. I only fix myself up for work if I am going to be interviewing celebrities. This week I interviewed the kid from Cory in the House; Steve McQueen's grandson; Jared Leto; and Taryn Manning.

2. Jared is rumored to be a huge assh*le. He wasn't to me. He was nice. Even if it was all an act, it was a good one. When he's not wearing all that eyeliner, boy's got some beautiful eyes.

3. I am no match for roaches the size of my palm. I had a major bug incident last night around midnight that amp'd me up and had me doing acrobatics while sitting on the toilet so my feet wouldn't touch the ground. TMI? I hope so. Looks like Raid's my only option now, lest I repeat another night of gagging whilst trying to scoop up a bug that has no right to be that big in a giant wad of toilet paper. When they're too big to squash because of the mess they would make they are DEFINITELY too big to be cohabitating with me without splitting the rent. I blame the deceased manager's apartment. God only knows what's in there.

4. These shoes are quite possibly the cutest things I've ever seen.

I found them at a store in San Diego this past weekend. They're now sitting on my closet shelf.


Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: