Monday, February 11, 2008

What my birthday says about me is true

Your Birthdate: June 3

You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper.

You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality.

Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure.

Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.

Your strength: Your larger than life imagination
Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered
Your power color: Lime
Your power symbol: Lightening bolt
Your power month: March

Weird. Lately when I think about decorating the dining room in my house I want really bad, I think of dark wood and lime green accents. No joke. Can't wait to see what March holds in store other than my grandma's 85th bday.

No comments: