Monday, February 4, 2008

There Will Be Celebrities

Sorry, I'm writing a couple of stories for our Producers Guild Awards special today and they're both about There Will Be Blood, so I've kinda gotta one track mind in the creativity dept.

For the second year in a row, in no particular order, I give you:

Celebrities Spotted at Sundance:
(most of these are interviews, didn't really have a lot of street sightings this year)

Michael Rapaport
Charlize Theron
Jared Leto
AnnaSophia Robb
Mischa Barton
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Lea Thompson
Olivia Wilde
William Hurt
Maria Bello
Kristen Stewart
Tom Hanks
John Malkovich
Colin Hanks
Tom Arnold
Emily Blunt
Adam Scott
George Romero
Randy Quaid
Dennis Quaid
Sarah Jessica Parker
Thomas Haden Church
Jay Baruchel
Stanley Tucci
Patricia Clarkson
Emily Mortimer
Woody Harrelson
Kate Mara
Eduardo Noriega
Robert DeNiro
Nick Cannon
Melonie Diaz
Mena Suvari
Paul Giamatti
Kristen Wiig
Billy Crudup
Paul Schneider
Jason Ritter
Colin Firth
Patti Smith
Nick Stahl
Virginia Madsen
Alan Alda
Matthew Broderick
William H Macy
Felicity Huffman
Luke Wilson
Sean Combs
Phylicia Rashad
John Stamos
Sanaa Lathan
Michael Stahl David
Josh Lucas
Jacqueline Bisset
Lukas Haas
Illeana Douglas
Dennis Hopper
Meg Ryan
Alan Ball
Michael Madsen
Eric Balfour
Ellen Page (I saw her the next day back in LA, but I'm putting it here because it was one of my most favoritest sightings ever.)

And I think that's it. or if it's not it it gives a good representation of who I recall seeing. It's really freaking me out that I'm not putting it in alphabetical order, but we're all just gonna have to deal. I have to go continue writing copy for the special. And then I have to write the piece on Paris.

Life is glorious.

No comments: