Friday, February 15, 2008

Keepin it Weird

I'll blog about Forgetting Sarah Marshall tomorrow, but right now I'll tell you that...

I'M GOING TO SXSW!!!!

Super excited. Ecstatic actually. Giddy like a schoolgirl. They all apply. A week in Austin goes right along with my plan for 08. Unfortunately right now they have me leaving the night before Joshua Radin plays (which is when most of the music starts). That's the only downside to this fest. First weekend is film, second is music. I'll try and work something out. Either way. I'm in Austin. For a week. For South by Southwest. So stoked.

As luck would have it, my brother, nephew and dad will also be in the Lone Star state that week. But they'll be like 5 hours away from me so unless they take a side trip, we'll have to relish in the fact that we're hanging out under the same blanket of Texas stars.

Taking bets on how quickly Gerrad gets tired of me saying "The stars at night are big and bright (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) deep in the heart of Texas!"

No comments: