Saturday, March 8, 2008

Harold and Kumar and Josh Brolin...Oh My

I keep reminding myself that I need to spring forward. Yuck.

I called it an early night and got back to my room before midnight. The party I wanted to go to was far away. Taxis aren't easy and it's too cold, and I'm too ty-ty to bar hop. I was up til 3a last night, so it's not like I'm a complete party pooper.

Today's highlight interview has to be Josh Brolin. Although it was obviously neat to see Neil Patrick Harris in the flesh. Some would call it legen...wait for it..dary. I heart How I Met Your Mother...and Doogie. Back to Josh tho, just a super cool guy. Fun to chat with, even when he teased me about being so excited about Van Morrison's presence at the fest. Well it was more the way I told him about Van's presence that he teased me about. But seriously, VAN MORRISON?? He plays the same night as the Hotel Cafe Tour...basically everyone i would want to see plays that night. Ain't that always the way? I still have to get a wristband.

I saw two movies today. Toe Tactic and Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay. The latter I watched while sitting next to John Cho and Kal Penn. It was fun to glance at them at the embarrassing parts. The movie was long, and has some good moments, but I think I still prefer White Castle.

No comments: