Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I've learned in the last 12 hours

1. Iron Man Rules. Things I loved: Robert Downey Jr., the robots (I totally geeked out!), Gwyneth ("she should be at home with her kids, listening to Coldplay!"), pretty much everything. I was like this could go on forever and it would still be fun. We were hoping they would surprise us by immediately running the sequel, but, alas, they didn't.

2. Swell Season IS coming to LA!!! Oct 4 at the Greek. Yes please. Very seriously considering the Oct 3 show in San Diego as well!!!

3. Ben Folds is playing with the Nashville Symphony in September. Sign. Me. Up.

4. Grey's Anatomy is still disappointing.

5. It's been too long since I've seen ZB in real life.

6. After watching the girls on Oprah, I'm really looking forward to the Sex and The City movie.

7. Portland is a sex-y city. That's acc to the Chuck Palahniuk book "Fugitives and Refugees." (which offers walking tours of the city)

1 comment:

Isorski said...

Swell Season were just interviewed on NPR - If you go to NPR’s site at http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90093038&sc=emaf, you can hear the interview again. I saw them in Portland on Monday and posted a review on my blog at http://isorski.blogspot.com/2008/04/concert-review-swell-season.html. Check it out!