Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF

This site is a dream come true for me. I can't tell you how often (altho people who watch tv or see movies with me probably can) I hear a song and I'm like what is it? who sings it? how do I make it mine? BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH...well that's usually what I'm thinking.

Sidebar...can I admit how much I loved the instrumental version of "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" that played during the Inspiration Point scene in "Speed Racer"? Well I did. A lot. I love that song.

Here's Miss Ella's version:



For some more youtube goodness, may I suggest the Battle at Kruger:



I watched a story about it on the news this morning, and one of the men from the group was on. It's going to be a special on National Geographic Sunday night because the things they captured on video have never been seen before.

I don't wanna ruin anything, but know that I wouldn't post a video like this if it didn't turn out ok. It really is incredible.

This coming Sunday is my last SCUBA day in the pool. We also have to take our final exam. I hope it's not a scantron.

No comments: