Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm not political, but...

this excites me like whoa!!


I'm pretty 100% sure an Obama-Edwards ticket would be unbeatable.
You've got the guy with all the dreams and the guy with the how-to attitude.
I'm not saying I'm against a woman being president, but I don't think she can win.
I just really think this is a good idea.
Please realize that I haven't read like an entire history of what they have or haven't voted for or against. I don't know the ins and outs of their politics. I'm just a fan of their ideas and energies. Not to mention that after Edwards' speech I really wanted to hug him. I wonder if Obama's writer wrote it.
In other news, I'm superficially excited about the confirmation that Brangelina is indeed expecting twins. Keep on keeping on Jolie-Pitts. They're like my second favorite fam after the Stefani-Rossdales. I can't wait to see all these babies.
I'm getting into the Pacific Ocean (outfitted scuba style) for the first time in the wee small hours of tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed everybody. Think warm thoughts for me. I'm most nervous about the cold water temp. Second most nervous about the possibility of a great white sighting. Third most nervous about being able to fall asleep by 8p tonight so that I can wake up in the 3 o'clock hour.

No comments: