Monday, June 9, 2008

Mix'd Message

Well hello hello.

I'm back and have tons of blogging to do. I have everything written, I just need to put it on here. I'll be doing that periodically, but first...

Several of you that know me were involved in the making of a mix cd which is seriously like one of the best things to ever happen to me. Big ups to KDL for her organization. She's simply magical, and I'm glad that this little project of hers has enabled all of these other people I know to meet her. (She doesn't even read this so it's not like I'm sucking up.) I haven't been super psyched about the move to a new decade, and a cd collection of love, memories and encouragement from family and friends is more than I could have ever imagined.

More than I could have ever imagined, that is, until I opened the *other collective gift.


That's a mint green Kitchenaid mixer, y'all. (Actual color title: pistachio) And it's all mine. I've wanted one for a ridiculously long time, and always figured I would have to get married to get one. Well I didn't. PS I am not going to be getting the meat grinder attachment. Or the sausage encasing one. They are proof that not everything that comes out of a Kitchenaid mixer is pretty.
Thanks to all who were involved. Seriously and for reelz.
Love you mean it.
(Note: I actually opened the mixer before I knew about the cd, it just flowed better to write it like this once I started.)

No comments: