Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dream Fantasy

Why can't I just be independently wealthy so I can do things like this:



42 countries in 14 months. YES. PLEASE!!!!

Happy Bday Lou. You are my summer solstice.

PS It is hot as balls out here in So Cali. I know I used to joke with the Whites about the people here using the word "sweltering," but for reelz, y'all...it is SWELTERING! It was like 98 by noon here in the city parts. I don't wanna think about the valley.

Speaking of the valley, I had a dream last night I toured a house that was for sale in the valley. (Most likely sparked by an exhausting and disappointing apt search. Yes again.) Anywho, so I liked the house overall, and it was a crazy steal at like 115k, but I kept repeating..."Yeah but it's in the VALLEY." I brought in the usual decision making helpers who all liked the house, but understood my disgruntlement about having to live in the valley. Hilarious. Who in their right mind would refuse a house in southern California that cost less than $120k? $400k for that matter...

No comments: