Sunday, February 8, 2009

Because You Love(d) Me

Please go here and give me lotsa stars so that I can spend the last half of 2009 in Queensland. What's in it for you? A place to visit in Queensland. Not to mention a warm fuzzy feeling. What's in it for me? A light at the end of the tunnel.

Big hugs.

PS He's Just Not That Into You wasn't so bad. Not an Oscar winner, but enjoyable. The guy next to me with the horrible mucus-y phlegm issue? Well, I wasn't into him. Luckily he wasn't with me, so I just got up and watched the rest of the movie from a different vantage point. It's one of those movies a la Love Actually that has several different storylines, so if you're not into that, probably stay away from this. I like it when lives randomly intersect, so I was good. In addition, I'm pretty sure everyone will find someone or some story they relate to. Because everyone, at some point in their lives, has been lookin for wuv, twue wuv. I hope you find it.

In closing, please view and rate. From every computer you touch. Thanks.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

You'll get two votes from us. 1 star is the best, right?