Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kodak Moments

Guess what? I'm at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. You know what that means?! Vanilla chai and sleepless nights? Yes. But also, and more importantly, a photo blog. Remember when I went back to the STL to take the kids to see Bev Hills Chihuahua? Here are some of my fave pix from that trip.


L and Baby J. Looking at me with admiration.


His bib reads "My Aunt Loves Me." It's true.

Brotherly love.

If you're a serial reader, you know that my parents bought back a house we lived in when I was little. What you don't know is that me and Melody took first day of school pictures in this exact same spot. This wasn't his first day of school, but he was wearing a backpack and I couldn't ignore the similarities. Albeit 25 years later...(!)

Four on a gourd.

I love this picture. Even tho it makes me sad that my Nedro is so grown up.

On a side note, I don't agree with Whitney Houston on a lot of things, but I do agree that children are our future and that we should teach them young and let them lead the way. And with that, I'll leave you with this.



Stay tuned for his take on the debates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope nobama reads your blog; hunter might become the democrats version of joe the plumber!

Carol Ann said...

So, did you put Hunter up to that? I would think an Obama fan would teach no violence to her nephew. Besides, Obama says he is not into negative ads and that looks pretty negative to me!!!

Nicole D. said...

that is my favorite thing ever.