Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shred it and Forget it

Can shredding be a hobby? Because I sure like doing it.

Things I've done so far this holiday wkend:

1. Felt yucky.
2. Saw Rachel Getting Married. I liked the part where the wedding guests chanted the bride and grooms names (his guests chanted his name, hers chanted hers) as she walked down the aisle. I'd like to incorporate this idea into my beach wedding dream fantasy, but "Mary Anne" is a mouthful. Perhaps just "M-A" would suffice. 
3. Shredded lotsa things.
4. Got oil changed.
5. Tried to get computer situation remedied. Ended up getting treated like poo. Hello Pasadena.
6. Got new glasses. Hello Glendale.
7. Got a new do. NDG affectionately refers to it as a modern mullet...and totally cute.
8. Dinner at Freds. A restaurant not some guy's house.
9. Watched Dave Chappelle stand up until I fell asleep. Hello crazy Saturday night!
10. Got eyebrows waxed.
11. Tried a vanilla chai latte on ice. 
12. Regretted it.

The only thing I have left for this weekend is a trip to Descanso Gardens and an apartment cleanup (Which would include finally taking pictures). I should also pack for Canada, seeing as I leave on Wednesday.

In addition, I've planned another trip back to the 314 (636) to be exact. I keep seeing signs for Beverly Hills Chihuahua and I can't imagine seeing it without the kids. So, come the second weekend of October, I'm flying thousands of miles to take my favorite little people to the movies. Laney thinks I live in a movie theater anyway.  My sister Melissa is calling it the most expensive movie ever. I say it's money well spent.

No comments: