Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Insert Smile Here

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Get Cozy

Thanks People.
Rachel is going to be in Toronto which I'm excited about. I like her. I like him. I like them.

Make me beleeeeeeeve. (she says with her eyes squinted tightly.)

PS You should know that the guest list for Toronto is nothing less than magical. It includes but is not limited to the Clooney-Damon-Pitt trifecta. (which might be awkward seeing as how Jennifer Aniston is on the list too.)

I leave 2 weeks from today. I have 7 screenings I'm scheduled to see (so far) before that. That's a lot of movies. Tonight it's Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I've read the book and am very excited.

1 comment:

cranky rae said...

OMG why do you get to meet so many celebs!?! So jealous I could die! Also wanting very badly to move to L.A. so our friendship can blossom so big.