Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Love it Like My Dad Loves Shelly!!!

If a person could marry a tv show, I would propose to "Pushing Daisies." I've mentioned the show before, but seriously. I'm madly in love with it. All of the episodes are available online and you should just watch them already. This week I was pleasantly surprised with a guest appearance by Joel McHale of "The Soup." Once when I worked at E! we indulged in some complimentary beverages and took this picture:




I've just realized that I could put together a collection of photos of me with TV hosts. But as I'm figuring out how many I actually have, it makes me think I have a weird thing for tv hosts that I should probably examine more closely.

In other news:

1. Things Kevin Bacon and I have in common: We both love the movie "Once." Now you know.
2. Paris Hilton's upcoming rock opera is called "Repo! the Genetic Opera!" but is operating under the codename "Calendula!" This was news I could use today, and I wanted to share because Calendula! is a fun exclamation. Try it at home.
3. Finally, today's Funny Quote of the Day on Google made me chuckle. It's George Burns: "Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city."


I'll leave you with that.

No comments: