Monday, November 26, 2007

Four score and 50 pounds of laundry ago...

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

1. Sears Portrait Studio photographer
2. First Foto photog (you know those newborn pictures taken at the hospital? I took those!)
3. Sole reporter/photog (official title was "editor") of the Warrenton Journal...circulation 8k
4. traffic reporter for various radio stations in StL
(and then there are the ones you probably know about)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Roman Holiday
2. Sixteen Candles
3. The Muppets Take Manhattan
4. Garden State (duh!)

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Pushing Daisies (have you started watching it yet? cuz you should)
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Grey's Anatomy (altho it's on thin ice)
4. Amazing Race/America's Next Top Model/Beauty and the Geek/Kid Nation (reality shows have to share a number, they fit in where they can)

Four Places I Have Vacationed
1. Maui (can I go back yet?)
2. Greece
3. the Lake District of Northern England
4. Warrens, WI

Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. mashed potatoes (can that be a dish? i say yes. if you say no, serve it with swordfish.)
2. Grandpa Bud's macaroni salad
3. pad thai with tofu (sometimes i even crave it)
(I'd like to thank KDL for introducing me to #s 2 and 3)
4. Four Seasons Snickerdoodles (I've eaten them for lunch, therefore i consider them dishes)

Four Web sites I Visit Daily
1. Gmail
2. PopCandy
3. IMDBPro
4. insert gossip blog here

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Bora Bora
2. Petra
3. grandma's house
4. on an awesome roadtrip with no destination, rules or constraints

No comments: