Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rolling With It

I don't feel much like blogging. I prefer the idea of a nap at the moment.

But I feel like I owe it to all of mankind to tell you to see the movie Role Models.

Paul Rudd. Seann William Scott. Enough said.

Here's the trailer:



Seriously I don't think I've laughed this hard at a movie in a VERY long time. And it's one of those movies where you're basically laughing the entire time. At one point I think most of us in the audience went into convulsions. And there was clapping at the end. I can't stress to you how often clapping doesn't happen at press screenings.

Ok enough hyping.

But really. See it.
If you were watching it with me I could interject "that's my work!" and "that's our lobby!" because they shot it at our studios. That's always exciting. I think I mentioned on here when I ran into Seann at the elevators. I now realize we probably could have totally been extras in a scene had we just gone up and visited like he told us to. Next time I'll remember it's all about the follow through.

Meeting my friend Katie for dinner tonight. We live in the same city but haven't seen each other since May...totally ridic.

This weekend I've got putt putt and picking apples on the agenda. And hopefully a lot of sleep. We'll see how that shakes out. (And so much for cleaning up the place!)

In computer news, I got my pc files transferred to my mac which sounds way sexier than it really is. Exciting nonetheless. Still trying to find a wireless internet provider...

No comments: