Friday, September 19, 2008

NDG and I are co-dependent

Duh.

We work in separate suites, and often have to use post-its to communicate as our schedules don't always coincide. She's collected mine into a wall mural. Sometimes I look at them and laugh out loud. She thinks that's funny.

If I had a scanner, I would scan them in because that would obviously be better. But I don't. So in the words of that girl from Kid Nation..."Deal with it!"

Here's some of the ones that still make me laugh.

"Your candle is very aromatic. This pen writes so smoothly. Are you trying to seduce me? Seriously. MAB."

"This is a little post-it with a big message. I miss you. Let's hang out. MAB" (this was written on one of those itty bitty post-its.)

(this one was written while she was away at Comic-Con last year): "Comic-Con makes me sad :( San Diego makes me happy. :) I'm so confused. MAB"

"Sometimes when you're in meetings I get real sad and look like this :( The End. MAB"

"dear ndg Once you're over 9 years old, consistently writing with pencils is hard. The more you know. <3 MAB" (this was obviously written with a pencil.)

"NDG - I wonder where you are. here are my guesses: 1. bathroom 2: edit bay 9 (if so, wunh wunh) 3. Katherine's office 4. walking around aimlessly (i like to walk around aimlessly). Please reply with your answer."

And finally:

"RocknRolla yourself! Pls don't hate that I have to be working. I actually should be working right now. LYMI! MAB"

Speaking of...I should be working right now...

1 comment:

Nicole D. said...

My personal favorite post it is "Stop leaving your desk"

So short, but it speaks volumes.