Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fabric Of Our Lives

I know, I know. I'm never on here. So where do I get off dropping by now...well here I am, so in the words of Taylor from Kid Nation, (that awesome show that will never be done again) "Deal with it!"

Something's in retrograde. I get it. I get it. But it sucks. And I'm over it. So get in grade. Or whatever you have to do. Because this has got to stop.

Basically I'm here because I watched Brothers & Sisters for the first time tonight, and Sally Field said some amazing things, and I don't know where else to quote her. So heregoes.

"You have to give up the life you've planned to find the life that's waiting for you."

"Unacknowledged feelings are like a drunken cousin at a family reunion. They never shut up so you can hear anyone else."

1. I don't wanna be that cousin.
2. Thanks Sally. And writers.

That is all.

No comments: