Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Open Letter to Alberto S.

Hey Alberto.
It's me.

The real person behind the number you've been giving to all your creditors.
It seems you've really got yourself into a financial pickle.
The people from Kentucky call at least twice a day.
New Jersey also sends its love, as does Ohio and a couple other places.
I mean how many different debt sources can one person have?

Seriously.
I'm glad it's just my phone number and not my entire identity.
I truly am.
But all the calls are getting old.
And when I tell them I don't know you, I can hear the doubt in their voice.
Like they think I'm hiding you or something.

I think it's time you take responsibility for your life. And your finances.
Grow up already.
And get your own phone number.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
MAB

1 comment:

1526 said...

Wow. Alberto's friends give their creditors my number. Small world.