Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleepy Tigers

Remember when I used to use song titles for blog titles?
Remember when I used to write a blog?

Here are 10 things I learned at work today:

1. People younger than me have 5 kids.
2. Like several people.
3. Like people who look like they are under 20 years of age.

(I blame the midwest. And Utah. And I can say that as someone who is from the midwest and has been to Utah. In addition, the aforementioned were from the midwest and/or Utah. Proving my point.)

4. There are lots of different ways to say housewife and/or stay-at-home mom.
5. The coldest part of LA is BrrrrBank.
6. Sometimes I like people just because they look like a quirky version of Taylor Swift.
7. And because they're getting married on 9-9-9...a day I would have LOVED to either have a baby or get married. I like numbers divisible by 3.
8. I'm also really into people's names.
9. I like making people happy and being responsible for good memories.
10. I don't like it when people I like don't win.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Yay! Your blog is back!