Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dance Me to The End of Love

First of all, can I just say I have no idea what happened to my layout that cuts the right edge off all these videos. Not sure how to fix it or why it seemed to just change one day. So sorry about that.

I can't put into words how mesmerized I was by The Civil Wars show. I want to be in a room with them and just have them play and sing and never stop. Ever. I mean, maybe for sips of water and whiskey or to share little anecdotes, but that's it. I remember feeling this way about Glen and Mar.


Their chemistry is the stuff that envy is made of. Maybe I just love being in the same place as talented people in love singing about being in love. Or not being in love anymore. Or wanting to one day be in love. Again. Or still.


That's right. They use the word "darlin'." No need to win me over anymore, The Civil Wars...I'm already sold.

No comments: