Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All the Things She Said

It's been a while. I know. And lots of stuff has happened (gma bday trip, last day at work, big trip planning, the price is right) (not a job tho, so don't get too excited.) So I have lots of stuff I could write about, but not really into it at this exact moment. So I'll entertain you with a couple of random things I've said recently:

"I might shave my legs this week."

(Sexy, right? I just haven't felt like it lately. I'm not making a feminist statement. I just prefer brainstorming over doing anything that isn't hygienically necessary in the shower. (For some reason I think the clearest in the shower and in bed at night when I can't sleep.) Anyway, it's weird because I'm really particular about maintaining hair in other places (eyebrows and underarms, etc.))

"She can be a lesbian, but she canNOT play soccer."

(This was in reference to my hypothetical daughter. I have friends (and a sister in law) who played girls soccer, and I realize it did them no harm. I just have an irrational fear about the way the legs of the girls who play soccer look. Mainly like tree trunks. Fitness good. Tree trunks bad.)

"These are my people."

(I went to a taping of The Price is Right. You've seen it. You know the crowd. Well imagine that crowd dancing around like it's a wedding reception/prom in the 80s (that's the kinda music they play to pump up the audience before the show). Hilariously awesome.)

I get into moods where I listen to one song on repeat over and over and over. Lately it's been these two:



1 comment:

Jillian said...

I absolutely LOVE Taylor Swift!! Hey become my follower on my blog, I need more friends:) Just click on it on my page!!