Things I'm thinking about:
2. Work. And how I'm not thinking about work. Because tomorrow is a new day.
4. Frank Turner. I think I'm only creatively obsessed. His show quenched a need to hear great live music in a small intimate setting.
5. All the movies I wanna see.
6. How I'll cross An Education off that list tomorrow!
7. How long I will be back into updating this blog and twitter.
8. How much I enjoy the outdoors here and how that's the unexpected icing of this job.
9. Up in the Air. Sure this should be like a 5a or something, but boy does it look sexy!
10. My fam and how excited I am to see them in 12 days.
Two more things I just remembered to be excited about:
1. Friday Night Lights. So glad I'm finally on this bandwagon. It hasn't disappointed.
2. I have pre-ordered a fantastic bike that I won't get to see in person until January 11th. Good things come to those who wait, right?
Oh and also...I was watching the second ever episode of Ally MacBeal - because I never had before, and when you don't have a tivo you turn to free episodic television - and guess who I saw in the background as an uncredited extra? Jon Hamm. He's really turned things around since then, hasn't he? Speaking of Mad Men, I'm really proud of January Jones lately.
I leave you with this. Once upon a time I wrote an Itunes Playlist of sorts to post here on this blog that I have sadly ignored for far too long. (Sad for me, because I like a record of my life, obviously.) Anywho...
Of this particular selection I said:
"I feel like this song is inside me, and listening to it feels more familiar than anything else I know."
Dramatic? Sure. But I can't explain it any other way. Enjoy.